Caligramme


 

Artist Statement

    For this project, I wanted to make something inspired by one of my favorite artists, Taylor Swift. I used the pen tool to create an outline of a scarf, a large symbol in one of her most famous songs All Too Well. Using the color red in the font, I made a little nod to the album that the song is in. I also used a Times New Roman font(italicized) as it fit the emotions of the song. For the text, I used the lyrics from her song All Too Well(10 Minute Version) for the outline and the inside of the scarf. For the inside text, I made it a darker shade to emphasize the shape. For final touches, I added the title of the song largely at the top as well as the credits for the songwriting in black to stand out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo Icon

Exquisite Corpse