Rotoscope

 



At the beginning of creating the rotoscope, I was stuck on what scene to do. When I finally set my mind, I decided to use the final scenes from Knives Out directed by Rian Johnson. I did cut the final scene shorter to only 5 seconds to ensure I wasn’t tracing for hours on end. I began by changing the frame rate to 12 FPS to make it easier to outline each scene. Going frame by frame I outlined almost every detail, including clothing, props, and even writing on the props. Though I did not trace the faces, I thought that tracing other details would make the finished product still complete. One of the most challenging projects, creating this took a lot of attention. I did use the Wacom drawing tablet to make the tracing easier, in which by using the tablet it cut down the time it took to create the finished product. In the end, I looked back on each frame to make sure each detail I wanted to capture was in the final product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo Icon

Exquisite Corpse

Caligramme